Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I don't have words to describe how I feel.

I think I'm going to be sick, or at the very least pass-out.

And I've not talked to either of them yet.

What do I say?

How do I start?

"I don't feel the same way as I used to and think we should spend time apart." Just out of the blue? I may as well punch her in the nose.

And the other? "As much as I'd like to continue our relationship, I can't be with you, I need to be alone. Maybe sometime later we'll talk. "

What? What the hell does that mean? I broke up with my current girlfriend and even though I slept with you I don't want to go out? I've gone crazy, and if you're interested in going out with a complete loser in a month or two, give me a ring?

There's something else that's been stressing me out lately. It's not work... or even these relationship train wrecks I get myself into.

But I'll leave that for another post.

No comments: